Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wooly Mitts

I found this pattern one night when I was ever so bored while working. I wanted a simple, quick too knit mitten pattern and stumbled upon this one:
http://www.creativeknittingmagazine.com/newsletters.php?mode=issue&issue_id=381&department_id=75

It looks funny at first when you put them on, cause they do not sit right on your hand. This is the first pair of mittens that I had to block, and the results were so worth the blocking.


I had posted a picture of one mitten that was completed.............and I had a lot of people wanting these mittens. One lucky lady lucked out in getting them first, Steve's mom, she has good taste in color, cause fern green is my favorite color. I had left over yarn from the green goblin sweater that I had made myself, thought it would make a real nice pair of mittens. I am very pleased with the results, I am also going to make more of these mittens however I will be alternating the pattern in them, try to make them a bit different. Will post pictures when other pairs are completed so you can see the difference.

No comments: